Someone else's baby Thursday, December 11, 2008

My wordlist:

- Her eyes probe my eyelids for tell-tale signs of pink. (utforska)
- I dream about this cot. (barnsäng)
- She is in the labour ward. (förlossningsavdelningen)
- Mrs Hicks smiles encouragingly. (uppmuntrande)
- Does he fancy me or something? (attraherad)
- A bloke opens the green front door. (karl)
- My heart is thudding as I follow him in. (dunkar)
- An attic flat, is it? (luftig)
- Am I frightened? (rädd)


The part which takes me personality is when Terry says "goodbye".

When somebody want to say goodbye I think it's a little bit sad because I don't like the word "goodbye".
Every time someone is going to leave it seems like we never gonna see each other again.
And that's the worst thing for me , to never see a person again.
And when Terry says goodbye to Elizabeth I think it's sad because she will never see her daughter anymore..

1 comments:

Åsa said...

An attic flat is an apartment on the very top floor of a building = vindsvåning in Swedish

I can totally relate to what you are saying about goodbyes being sad. However, most of the time we get a chance to see that other person again :)