Someone else´s baby! capter 4-7 Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1, Having a baby on your own isn´t a calamity nowadays you know. (?)
2,Honestly sha had enough talc and nappies and little vests and jacket for quins.(?)
3,And ha gets in the car and drives off with a squeal and a squela of tyres.( skvallra)
4,The spare roomwitch makes it extra decent of her.( anständig)
5,She tweaks the pram away and her eyes are all wild and peculiar like am trying to steal it or something. (besynnerlig)


" I have decided"; I say "I want to have it adopted". But in my head another voice is saying the oppisite "No you don´t" says this inside voice "You don´t at all."

I can understand that she is confused, but it seems that she is listeing to everybothy else except herselfe. She needs to listen to herselfe otherwise she will regret her decision.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

I agree with what you said about making your own decisions, and I guess if you have no idea what to do you just get more confused if you listen too much to other people's opinions.

a calamity = a disaster or catastrophe

quins = short for "quintuplets" = five babies born at the same time, "femlingar" in Swedish. She means she has enough clothes and stuff for five children.

a squeal of tyres = the tyres of a car make a noise when you drive fast or start the car fast