someone else´s baby chapter 8-11 Thursday, December 11, 2008

My wordlist:

hands wave out of the windows like the tentacles=finns ej ,of an octopus- bläckfisk

wouldn´t give him the satisfaction. beklåtenhet.

she makes her way uncertainly.osäkerhet,ovisshet.

his dungaress are smeared with paint. finns ej.

twisting and tightening. finns ej, se lighthen.

Mrs Hicks hesitates. se hesitate.

My quote:

suppose....suppose I don´t want to have her adopted ? I whisper and my voice is all shivery quivery.

She doubt if she want the baby, but the baby dont have a father. She had still have the baby if it had a dad, but know she could because she can´t take a care for baby alone....

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Tentacles = tentakler eller känselspröt (the "arms" of an octopus)

Smeared = inkletade med färg, kladdiga, insmetade

Twist = vrida, snurra

Tighten = dra åt

Please check:
she doubts...the baby doesn't have...she would still have had the baby...she cannot take care of the baby alone