Someone Else's Baby. Thursday, December 11, 2008

1. Barking=Skäller
2. Spatch=?
3. Boarding school=Internat skola
4. Single-parent= Ensamstående förälder
5. Basically= Helt enkelt
6. Braces= Tandställningar
7. Fancy= Tycke
8. Dizzy= Flummig
9. Accused= Anklagad
10.Raped= Våldtagen
11. Pathetic= Patetisk
12. Bastard= Jäveln

My qoute:
Course it gets me thinking about Jill'sparty again and Mrs Leeston asking was I raped which I don't think I was.

This quoute is like some episodes I've seen in for example Criminal Minds and Law and Order Special victim unites and other tv-shows.It's unlikely this kind of things happens in reality according to me.It's effects me because I feel sorry or te girl of the choices she has to make in just a few weeks.

3 comments

Åsa said...

To be honest I don't know the word "spatch". Are you sure of the spelling? Could you write down the sentence in which it occurs for me, please?

Interesting comparison to TV shows!

Could you just explain a bit more what you mean about these kinds of things not happening in real life. Do you mean that rape is not that common? Or teenage pregnancies? Or something else?

Faiza said...

"Besides him and me never got on,sptched like catsmatter of fact." This is the sentence but I couldn't it anyware.
Thank you,well..I was talking aboutthe raping part because it's not so often I read about in the magazines or the newspaper that a young teenager has been raped.

Åsa said...

Hmm, I am still not sure of that word.. Sorry!