Someone else's baby last chapters Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't like the end of the book. I expected that Terry keep her child and buy one apartment and that she will made it.

My word list:

Back in her bedroom Terry gazed at her wall.(stirra)

my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton wool. (stoppar) (bomull)

Iam making a basket. (flätad korg)

I should have started the pre-nursing back in September but they let me start in Januari because I was so keen.( ur-sjukvård) (klok)


You're a beast and a bully and you've taken my baby away and made me hate myself.

Now she told her opinion and dosen't hide like a little baby. I choose this part because we can see that she began to mature and that this event in her life made her stronger.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Right! I totally agree that the whole situation made her stronger, which is a good thing. A very good observation on your part to notice that she changes quite a bit in the story.

I know, it kind of surprised me as well that she had the baby adopted after all... I am not sure if that was the best thing. It's a tough one indeed.