Someone else baby Saturday, December 6, 2008

These are my words agenda as contained in chapter 4-7.

1. I put on the light and scuffle in the bottom of the wardrobe (Slagsmål)
2. I cried because Jon said it was all my fault and they´d probably get divorced and good riddance because I would go with mum and he… (Skilsmässa)
3. All girls were sneaky and wet, Jon said, but story of Billy and wettest. (smyg)
4. Mrs Leeston says adoption is a very serious matter and I have to think about it carefully. (Antagande, över det noga)
5. Having a baby on your own is not a calamity nowadays, you know. (Katastrof)
6. Do you mean Gavin Spence with the rainbow braces? (Hängslen)
7. Me having the baby adopted but it is my decision (beslut)
8. Everything seems to be going according to plan (enligt)
9. honestly I wish they´d make up their flipping minds ( vrida )
10. She looks at me sort of curious. (nyfiken)
11. Maybe with two we´d be entitled? ( rätt)
12. What about housing benefit? I say all crisp. (bidrag, skarpa)
13. Does not matter to me because I won´t hardly see my baby. (spelar ingen roll)
14. I´m chatting like a magpie cheerful but inside I’m thinking I could not live in a place like this. No way. ( glad)
15. Says Billy and his voice crack a bit and he grins. (spricker, flinar)
16. Sorry dad, I say sorry for existing. Sorry for being a girl. Sorry for being me. (befintliga)

“Sorry dad, I say sorry for existing. Sorry for being a girl. Sorry for being me. And if you do keep the child you are on your own, remember. But I have not decided, I say and styddenly I am scared as hell because everybody says adoption out loud but inside the think I ought to keep the baby. It is like I can hear them thinking. I have not decided yet. Not completely.”


“Me having the baby adopted but it is my decision”



Here she explains how she feels. Maybe she is thinking that she sulks all those around her. But for her to take her first steps in life she needs to be a little more courage to deal with all the difficult problems that happen her. I was happy for her debt that she really wants to take the decision, which shows that human beings learn from their mistakes and can move forward in life.
I also liked about it was fine when she said it's me, that she can not be someone else so that her father will be pleased.





0 comments