Locked in time chapter 16-19 Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The musty odor of aged paper was so overwhelming that my eyes were watering before i had even had a chance to focus on them. (obehaglig lukt)

I stopped thinking about anything except the magnitude of the huge reservoir. (behållare)

..and the writing fairly lurched across the page....(lutade)

More time passed, and my panic gradually subsided.(lugna sig)

Frightened out of my tears by the horrifying prospect....(tanke)

I could intercept Dave´s car as it pulled through the gate...(hejda)

climbed over the railing, and dropped to the ground at its far east end.(räcke)

I walked swiftly toward the back...(snabbt)

Where i asked myself frantically, would Gabe and josie be least inclided to come searching?( desperat)

I was hauled out of my theater seat by my father...(dragen)

The fragile prefection og her features was emphasized by the freshness of her skin.(betonade)

Her voice was small and tremulous.(darrig)

"Why would any woman laugh at the concept of something so gloriously fulfilling as a mother´s having her children with her forever?"

I don´t think that any woman can find it fulfilling to raise her kids forever! I think she will become crazy of allways having her kids with her, the same age and not develop . Of curse you love your kids but you allso want to see them grow up and havng kids of their own, and having their own life.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

I agree. It sounds like an absolute nightmare to raise your kids forever...