Someone else's baby Monday, December 15, 2008

My wordlist:

- Terry shrugged. (axelryckning)
- A fist comes out of the shawl. (schal)
- She's not so fragile now. (klen)
- Rain patters on the windows.. (smattra)
- I carry her to the porch. (veranda)
- I rock her back. (vaggade)
- The porch is swaying. (gungade)
- The floor if rushing up to meet me. (angripa)
- My head feels like it's stuffed with cotton wool. (vadd)


The part which takes me personality is:

"Anyway, if you ever want to see me I should like that"

My opinion; If I had been adopted I think I had wanted to meet my real mother, because I think it had been an extra support for me to know her.
I also think it had been a very good safety.
It's very important to know your history if you want to feel completely good in your life.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

I agree. I believe it is important to most people to know where they come from and to know their own past.