some one else´s baby Thursday, December 11, 2008

The home work included capitals 8-11, it was very interesting pages.
Below, I have a few words that are written by those capitals. I hope you will use them :)


I hate everything except you, little thing. Utom

That was your mum phoned to say they got back safely. Säkert

He is all over bruises. Blåmärken

Just routine like the register at school pressure, tryck

.. Coming from somewhere and somebody screams. Skriker

he would not flipping dare. Vågar

iron bands which get hotter and hotter and tighter and tighter and suddenly fade and stop. försvinna

the bands are tightening round me and stretching right through me. stramar

dont blame you. skylla

swaying a little and murmuring softly. svägande, tyst.

Dad comes to fetch us. hämta

"goodbye elizabeth, little thing, i shall never forget you.i shall dream of ou for the rest of my life"

When I read this quote got I tears in my eyes, because it is very difficult to live without the people you like, special if it was that those who helped you when no one was at your side. But I think they will meet one day, and hope they can live happily.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Yeah, you never know what happens in life! :)