Pesonal Narritive. Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My mother and I move away from all troubles here in Malmö to Birminghamin in England.Many strange things happened in Malmö,like my father hanged him self because some drug lords who were after him.

By now you're intrested in the story and what really happened,well my family were big happy regulare family but my father got fired from the company and started off by selling drugs to keep providing for us.And you might be asking your selves "he just could working some where else?"But no no..its worse he was accused to killed a prostitute women in a hotel near by the work where they also had sexual intercourse several times and it might not been the firs time.You couldn't imagened what my mother felt like back then.Any how body wanted to buy some drugs of him because his white and out toppen of that he behaved like a cop and if he couldn't sell he could't paythe drug lords that got him the drugs.Our family were in a finance crisis and starved.One day me and y mother got out with some cousins and ate o resturang there they paid for and when we got home we saw it.The it was my father who hanged him self in the roof ofthe apartment.,it was horrible trust me you do not want to see thing lik that in your life.We had a simpel funeral and buried him in a coffin.
A week later we had everything ready for our move n birmngham and I' going to begin at a new school and it means new friend"yippi",ironical.Suddenly a saw the hottest guy in school and talked to me out of everybody.I felt like my body nombed and ouldn't move or say anything right but he just smiled at me as if I were intressting or pretty.After a year we are together and he sll finds e attractive which is odd but that doesn't care because he liks me and not the others in school which I'm glad for.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Oh lord! This is a dramatic story indeed. I do hope it is not altogether true, except for the last part with the hot guy ;)

Please check the following: my mother and I moved..couldn't he have done something else..he was accused of having killed..it might not have been the first time..you cannot imagine..on top of that..a financial crisis..to see a thing like that..but I don't care..