Personal Narritive Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Personal Narrative


I will never forget the day I saw my best friend kept in a syringe and inject it into her arm, she was totally drunk that she barley recognized me. I did not knew she was a kind of the other drunked people. She lied to me. When I saw her at the school I asked her if she was with those guys, she ignored it and she went from there.


I couldn’t believe that she lied to me all the time, she pretended that she was a good person. I don’t like her anymore she is so fake. The person in the school was always said that she was not a good person but I did not believe them until I saw her with my own eyes. I was so shocked how I could be so stupid and believe her.


But now after a year, I don’t know something about her and I don’t want to know something about her, I don’t like her anymore she is a lier I hate her. If I see her I would never look at her face or say hi to her.



1 comments:

Åsa said...

Oh, this is a sad and dramatic story indeed. Maybe she lied because she wanted to come across as a better person and she denied what she was doing even to herself? I think most people do before they realize they have a problem. Sad, though.

Please check: I did not know..she walked away..people at school always said..I don't know anything about her..I don't want to know anything..a liar..