Going to Sweden for the first time... Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going to Sweden for the first time

It was 2001 the 11 January. I was at the airport. My family was there, my brothers, sisters and my parents. I was in Syria that day on the way to the airplane. It was the first time I saw the different technical things . I couldn't believe that I was on my way to Sweden, I sat at my place in my seat and they told me to put on the safety belts. When we lifted away, I felt something that was vibrating or no the shakes made me sick. They gave me some squared shaped drugs. I felt much better, and when I looked around me, my dad wasn't there. I asked my mother where he was and she didn't know where he was, I asked the same question to my bigger brother he said that he was on another plane that was much faster than the plane we where on. The steward came and gave us some Coca Cola and some pants. We where now half way to Sweden. We went to the toilet and I saw that the toilet where more different than ours. But I was lucky, I looked around and saw a button, pressed on it and came water, everything looked different.I went out and sat in my regular place, I didn't understood the pilot, but there were two minutes left and I looked out the window. I saw that it was much more snow than it was at home. Now we where landing. When I landed I saw my dad and my family members there. We said hello and got to visit their house. I wont go out to look around and then I came back, it was more beautiful than homeland but my homeland had more plant and more green like the nature.
Then seven years went and I could speak Swedish language and could write, and adapt to a life in Sweden.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

This is so interesting! I cannot even imagine moving to a different country altogether when you are just a kid. Thanks for sharing your story. I like all the little details with the flushing of the toilet, all the stuff that really confuses you when you are in a different place.

Just check: I didn't understand..I went out to look around..more plants..more green areas..