first day at the new school Monday, February 9, 2009

I was very nervous the day before school, but was also happy and very curious about what is expecting me. I thought of how much would my friends be? teachers? and any other in the school? how should I go into a class where I do not know anybody? but then I came on to anyone else who should start in my class is also a beginner in the school and they feel the same thing. all students seemed nice, I think the first day. but almost all were shy to talk to each other (it was me too) but I knew that everyone should be able to talk to each other and get to know each other over time. teachers was also nice first day :)....... yes, I can not describe how it felt the first day but I can say that I was very pleased from the first day. a nice class with nice pupils and fun teacher, students can socialize with each other and have fun together during the lesson and at the break. and teachers who are always alert and full of joy, as always admire the class (not if you come late and have very absence ).... there is much talk about at this particular class from the second semester started. I intend to quit now, I hope it continues as in the class!;)

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on what it feels like to be a student at a new school. As a teacher that is sometimes easy to forget. It's nice to hear that you are happy in this class.

Make sure your text looks neat in writing, by that I mean use capital letters at the beginning of each sentence and divide your text into 2-3 paragraphs. That way you make it easier for the reader.

Check a couple of sentences like: "jag kom på" = it struck me that, om man är frånvarande = if you are absent.