My Story Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My life later, and after marriage

Life is very high, and it happens a lot with us, which could be bad or happy moments. It tended to be that our happy moments takes short time and the solid start that we must put away the old in our backpack and we expect it to happen new events.

Suddenly i got live a quite different life when I came here to Sweden, which was very tough to live because the person when needs to change their lifestyle. The tougher, I think especially for a girl who has a different culture that she must respect, and was accustomed to live among its people.

But that I could work on after a while when I could learn to balance between my old and currently lives, by that I have my thoughts cultures still left remain at my side and at the same time I have increased my knowledge the ability to learn me new things and to develop my way of life. Here I have also taught me to know many people including, I had come close to my relatives who lived here long. I have my friend who I got to live a large part of my life in her world. I have wonderful memories with her she is someone who meant a lot to me. She once said to me
"You would have to think about every thing you do and how it affects other around you. It made me feel that I must be strong so as not to make other disappointed. Lastly but not least, I really hope she can live happily the rest of his life.

Since I had grown up, so I got to know me that I had to take important decisions that would change my life. So I had to have my old life in my backpack in the same way when we put aside our old memories. It was time to say goodbye and leave everything behind me and start a new life. New step in the life that had been with them great responsibility and decisions. It brought many emotions in me. But I already knew that life is so.

Now after all these years, I have recently married to someone who suffers from the same problem I had a few years ago when I came here. I think he should work on that one day, we may hope so. But until that day comes, I will try to take order in our lives and help him so that it can continue, that he too teaches himself to live.

The life continues to move forward…

1 comments:

Åsa said...

This is a beautiful personal narrative. It contains so many different thoughts and emotions. You are a wise young woman. Your story has a well developed chronology to it which makes it easy to follow. Thanks for sharing this story.

Just check: my old and my current lives..to learn new things..I have got to know many people..she can live happily the rest of her life..since I have grown up I have realized..