Elvis Presley Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello!

I forgot to submit the answers to questions about Elvis Presley.
but I thought having these here.

1.
I think the interesting part I thought writing about it was when Jack came to the person looked familiar. The rest came after when he looked straight at him and said that I'm Elvis Presley, sir. From the time when the person came out, Jack was shaking badly and barely able to control his truck. For it is not an easy thing to know that a dead man came back to life.
2.
It has not happened to me and I can not even imagine that it can happen to me. I am not as strong as jack that could process the moment he met a dead man. But you know what, though I fear such but I love to watch horror movies and have seen too many movies that are almost equal parts of this history. I think it maybe that someone sees a dead man who has come back to life, but it happens not all.
3.
I think that what happened to Jack was not incompatible, but something needed to happen, maybe it was determined that the special would happen to Jack. Elvis soul had not found someone else's soul, but it was the only soul who found that belonged jack where they have common features. Maybe Elvis knew that the guy will have more understanding of his situation. For it shows in the text that he believed in Elvis. Elvis wanted to say to Jack that he missed his house, there he had his memory left, and felt the warmth and security, minner as he had done during their living life. Because we know that there is nothing that gives the feeling than to be home. So I think Elvis would come a couple of times, when he tells Jack about how he has it .. but it need not be in reality as he did the first time, but maybe in his dreams.

nice holidays Åsa :)

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Excellent response to the questions. It's a very good idea to try to think about these questions in relation to any text really. The answers that we come up with will all be different depending on our experiences and our ways of thinking. I love that!

You have a nice holiday too.