I blame him, and he blames himself Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A day I will never forget is the day I cought my ex boyfriend cheating on me. It was a regular day just like any other, and I was in town shopping with my sister. After a long day there, we went tired but happy to the bus-station with all our shoppingbags to head home. Waiting for the bus I saw a guy that looked just like my boyfriend, and when I realized it was him, my heart started beating a little faster, just like it always did when I saw him. But after a few seconds, I noticed he was talking to someone. It was a girl, and after they both started laughing at something, HE KISSED HER.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My precious baby that had promised to love me forever, had cheated on me. He had cheated on the girl he supposely loved so much, and I was heart-broken. I did not know what to do, and he saw me but pretended like he didn't, and later on that evening, when we spoke about it, he tried to make me think that he was standing there all alone waiting for a friend. I saw him with my own eyes and he still tried to lie about it. That was when I realized I didn't want anything to do with him anymore. He disgusted me and I thought to myself that I would never be able to look him in his eyes again. And so it was over.

Now, six months later, we speak as friends sometimes, after all he was my first love and we had been together for nearly 3 years when we broke up. I still love him, and a part of me always will, but I just couldn't stay with him after what I saw. And now he is the one that has to live with what he did to us, cause I blame him, and he also blames himself for what happened, with all right.

/by Gjejlan

2 comments

gjulsha said...

it´s good that he knows who is to blame for what happened

Åsa said...

^^ My thoughts exactly, Gjulsha.

This is every person's worst nightmare, I think. You seem to have handled it so well and with such grace which is really hard to do. Impressive! It's his loss, totally.

Your story is well told and it is neatly organized into comprehensive paragraphs. You build up the suspense and there is a lot of emotion and details in your text.

Just check: I caught...