My biggest decision

As I woke op I felt the stress grow bigger and bigger in me, the fact that this day was my first day in school made my feel ill. So I got out of my bad and got dressed. A few minutes later I was ready to go and before I closed the door behind me I remind myself for the last time that every thing was going to be just fine. Outside my yard I saw my friend waiting for me and she was as stressed as I was. After a bus ride we were there, outside of the school. As we walked into the school we started to look for our classes. For a moment we got lost and went in a class which had older student but after a while we finally fund our teachers and got separated. Then a couple of minutes later my teachers walked me and my new classmates to our new classroom. The class we went to was big and looked quite boring. While I was trying to find an empty place I saw Gjejlan. Gjejlan was a former classmate of mine and she wanted to be a hairstylist so I got shocked seeing her there. But I didn’t say more then hi at the time. First thing I fund out about my new teacher were of curse their names. The blond one is Åsa and the one who has black hair is Paca. They seemed nice but after I saw the school rules I thought they seemed quiet strict. I even thought that I had chosen the wrong school because I don’t like strict rules and stuff like that. I felt that I didn’t belong there because there were so many expectation from the teachers and I was some how afraid to fail and to not achieve their expectations. I thought it might be better for me to change school. Then I got my positive thoughts back when I saw the schedule because I was going to finish school early every day and that made me in good moods. After all this was my own choice and the education I wanted to have in my future so I decided to hold out and give the school a chance. My stress didn’t calm down completely that day before I came home because the fear that I would do something wrong was to strong.
Now six months later my thoughts about the school have changed a lot. I think the school is okay. It was really worth to hold out and see how it goes. I like my class and our relationship among each other. Some days are better then others but the most important thing are that we have good teachers and good students after all.

Comment please ….

1 comments:

Åsa said...

This is a truly entertaining read! You make your experience come alive by referring to your own thoughts and emotions during your first day. That makes your story quite personal. It's very interesting to know how your thoughts changed as time went by. I'm happy you decided to stay. Thanks for sharing!

Just check: I reminded myself..we found..more than..the first thing..of course..quite strict..too strong..better than