Someone else's baby! Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This book is really interesting and my kind of book to read.
I'm almost clear with the book just couple more pages.The book is about a girl who goes to her freinds party and have i bit to much to drink.Her father dicides to pick her up at midnight like she was a pathetic Cinderella and she thought it was unfair,as she was looking after her jacket in the bed.Someone comes in and turned off the switch..
After a couple monthes she notied she's pregnant.Her Dad is ignorant and on her opinion she's useless.You have to keep reading to understand what the diary is about and if she going the decide to keep the baby or get it adopted?


This is my wordlist:

First holiday without Mum and Dad has to be brilliant.(lysande)

Over a year since a flung them down.(fling)

Her eyes would shine like stars and we'd gaze at the spot where her finger pointed..(stirra)

And lines of pink rosebuds which is pretty naff but..(snyggt)

But Dad did his nut.(mutter)

Today I put on the red corduroy skirt I got in the Oxfam shop.(manchester)

You're not on the quarter deck now,Dad.(akterdäck/halvdäck)

And Mum began to look all crinkled which she does when..(rynkig)

And then you're going off on holiday leaving your mother to cope.(klara av)

It's in a week,I say all husky.(oförskämd)

Good greif.(sorg)

"I think I might be pregnant,"I say to Fran and Penny in the canteen.(lunchrum)

The both look at me for a moment and Fran has this sprout halfway to her mouth.(grodd)

"I ought to have told you,"(bör)

"Tart" and "whore",it's as if he wants me to hate myself.(slampa/prostitute) (hora)

And I've got this plastic bottle of specimen all ready.(provexemplar)

I giggle beacause it's so daft.(fnissar)
(knasig)

I bought these groovy earrings red which unclip and do as bangles too.(helskön)

Suddenly I see this bloke in the bushes and what he's doing.(kille)

Jim swoops like a bird and kisses me.(kastar sig över)

1 comments:

Åsa said...

I am glad you like the book. Just don't reveal the ending yet ;)

grief means "sorg" but if someone exclaims "good greif" it's like "oh my God!" = kära nån! på svenska