Barack Obama's victory speech Monday, November 10, 2008

I think that the message of the speech is that Barack Obama will get going on a job with U.S. He still has a hope and he wants to fight for the country and make it a good place where people can be safe. Many people mean that he has a big job to do. It's about the big budget deficit and an economic crisis. He wants to expound on his views.

Obama convey his speech through the TV, the radio and the magazine, but above all he convey it trough the magazine. You can find a lot of fact about Obama on Internet too. Many people are happy that he won the election and they feel safe with a new president who will improve the country.

He thinks about the past and he really want to do everything better than it has been done before. He want his dream to come true and get people to start believe that U.S. is a place where everything is possible. Obama wants to change the people's view of the U.S.

I think that this part appeals to my personally: "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things is possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." I choose this part because I think that Barack Obama is a very good person who wants the best for the people and I really agree with Obama. I also want the best for the people and I want to live in a world where all people are treated the same.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

I totally agree that Obama seems to be a wise man. Your posts focuses on the positive aspects of his speech which I think many people do right now. Sometimes I think that it is amazing that Obama's ideas about us living together as humans cannot be taken for granted everywhere.