Barack Obama's victory speech /by KKiara Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1. Obama wants to delivery changes for the American people and give them hope for the future.

2. He says much good things about it and it will be a better America after the changes. He is a good speaker, calm, convincing and purposeful.

3. He told us about a 106 years old woman and her past and how her life have been until now. To be a woman and black. He also talked about his daughters and he wish that they can live to see the next century. He wants people back to work and open doors of opportuning for all kids. A world in peace.

The part in his speech that affected me personally it's when he talks about the wars that USA are involved in. He hopes that the wars comes to an end. I agree with his opinion, I hate wars because I want a peaceful world, I don't want to travle in a unsafe countries.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

I totally agree with you that one of the main issues Obama has to deal with is the wars that America is involved in. It still puzzles me how hard it is for us humans to create a peaceful world. I wonder if it will ever change?