someone else´s baby

I´m reading someone else´s baby , it seems interesting, the book have a good storyline.
I like to read true story , true story is more interesting, what i think.

my wordlist :

Like each person is a brick.(pålitlig person)

windmill comprehensive school.(grund- och gymnasieskola.

printed on the front and labels.(se label)

Teresa must learn not to procrastinate.(skjuta upp).

i don´t bother whith anything else.( besvär)

first holiday without mum and dad has to be brilliant.( strålande)

Labradors in London is ridiculous.(befängd)

I say eating my cornflakes all innocent.(oskyldig)

leaving your mother to cope.(klara av)

I say Fran and Penny in the canteen.(matsal)

convering his sausage with mustard.(senap)

naff dark brown furnitrue.( möbelmang)


says dad and he really berseks then.(bärsärk)

spoiling her rotten. ( eländig)

you would fetch me att midnight.( locka fram)

and now i´m like experienced.(rutinerad)

but this is an emergency.(nödsituation)

i´ve got this plastic bottle of specimen.(exemplar)

I giggle because is so daft.(fnittra,löjlig)






1 comments:

Åsa said...

I like true stories as well. It's easier to identify with the characters then somehow, if the story is well told.

Just a couple of comments:

label = etikett, märke

to berserk means to go crazy, freak out and throw things around you

"spoil someone rotten" - the whole expression means that you spoil someone a lot, too much. Spoil= skämma bort någon med saker, pengar etc

to fetch someone = to pick someone up (hämta någon)