Freedom writers... Sunday, April 5, 2009

I pictured her waiting for her father to come home, knowing he wasn't. I pictured her visiting him, and not being abel to touch him because of an unbreakable window, and I imagined her wanting to unlock his cage, knowing she could't.

I got pictures in my mind when she were telling about one day in her life. She were a member of a gang who pushed her at the wrong way and made her lie in front of everybody. When she saw a mother cry with a little girl in her knees, it reaminds her about her mother when her father and brother got into prison. She has this memories when she were waiting for her father to come home but he never came and she pictured herself visiting her father but were not be abel to touch him because of a unbreakable window. This sentences gave me very strong feelings because I can imagine myself in that kind of situation.


The momentous for a child is to have parents who can be there for them and to be loved of parents is every childs dream in my opinion. I choose this part because it affected me emotional. It is very hard to lose someone, you don't want to belive that the person is gone and you are waiting and wating. I know that waiting is waste of time because if you know for sure that you can't or that it will not happen then it is waste of time. Sometimes you want to help people around you because they are hurt, or need your help in someway but sometimes you can't help them because they have to go through things for learning. It maybe sound very hard like I am a cold person but if you think twice you will see that it is right. This girl hid her feelings very early because they took her father from her. If something bad happen in our life, the first thing we do is to hide our feelings and close our door to our heart. This girl has done that, she don't wanted to admit that her english teacher were right but later she opened her door again because she felt that someone cared about her.


I was talked into doing things I knew were wrong.

This sentence is very powerfull, this things happen all the time and everywere. When I saw this sentence I saw myself :O people around you always affect you no matter if you like it or not. It could be something good or bad and the choice is ours. We often put our burden on someone else. If someone tell something for us we belive it but whos responsibility is it to find out if it is true or not?

for exemple if your mother are saying: your father is stupid and he doesn't understand how I feel, he is not a good father and he doesn't care. Then you start to thing if she's right, she is your mother and we always learn to listen to our mothers. Soner or later you will think that she's right. But you forgot the most important thing, everything has to sides and I mean that you have to listen to the both sides. When you have listened then you got your own opinion.

People you look up to has big power on you. We listen to much to people instead of turning inside in ourselfs and listen to our inside voice. 3 years ago I was a very naive little girl who belived everything and I let myself influence by others. I learn to listen to both sides and then decide my own opinion. But this is just the begining. Every people changes and be wiser but you have to open your doors.


If they only knew that on the inside I am just barley keeping it together.

When you see a person, you see a face and you maybe see feelings in the eyes. Every person has a shell in the beginning or maybe the hole time. You may think that you know a person and you are sure about it but every person change and has their dark sides. You know a girl who is very happy and she always smiling. People thinks that she is pretty, have nice hair and a nice body. People think that she has everything but they are wrong. You see a face you don't know what that person are feeling or thinking.

0 comments