Freedom Writers Diary Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I found three interesting parts.

1. "It's so hard for me to change because I fear that people will not like the sober me."
I think that she is afraid to show her real personality and because of that she drinks more alcohol so she can dare to be someone. I also think that she is a shy girl who doesn't talk as much and then people think she is boring. She knows that she can't be without alcohol because then no one want to be with her. She wants to change herself and her life, she doesn't want to be that kind of girl who drinks alcohol, steal and not give a shit about important things like school. She knows that she is going to regret all she have done when she went older because then she have no education, no job and no money.

2. "Not only did I cause my parents pain, but I also threw away my own pride and good judgement trying to be someone I'm not."
Now she really regret what she have done. She steal make-up from a shop and a security officer have seen her do that so she have to go to a smal store with him and shows all that she have steal. Her parents went angry and they don't know what to say because they don't thought their daughter would do a thing like that. She have never feel so ashamed before and she doesn't want to look at her parents. She tought they were going to kill her. Now she doesn't feel any pride of herself, she feels like she has destroy her own judgement.

3. "I'm going to be strong." I like this when I read it. In spite of all she have done and her big mistakes she knows that she could change herself if she really wants to. She is a strong girl with a strong will and she is ready to give all she can to make the situation become better. Even if her parents is angry, I think they would be very proud of their daughter if she wants to change her life. They care about her so much so they are overprotective of her and then she thinks that they don't love her, but it's just what they do!

0 comments