Group presentations + upcoming classes Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today I divided the class into four groups. In the groups you agreed on 3-4 quotes from today's homework that you wanted to comment on in class. Then you did a presentation of your quotes and your comments. You all did a good job today with the presentations, I think! :)

On Thursday we will do a couple of more reading comprehensions to practise for the reading part of the national test.

This is the schedule for the upcoming classes:

Thursday April 30: Practise reading

Tuesday May 5: National Test: Speaking (see schedule in my post below)

Thursday May 7: National Test: Reading + Listening (8:30 - 9:50 + 10:10 - 11:00) Regular classes in the afternoon. Be on time! The test starts at 8:30 sharp. I will open the door once at 8:40, that's it.

Tuesday May 12: National test: Speaking (see schedule in my post below)

Thursday May 14: No English class (homework for May 19 instead)

0 comments