hi :) Saturday, April 11, 2009

I found some interesting parts and motivated my choice.

“I am going to protect my own”Why I chose to write about this was because of that I saw that the truth may ultimately find their way, although it was difficult to reveal. so when she said the most important for her it is protect hers own because she has no choice so she had forced to lie for thing she believe for, even if it was wrong. Which can be effected us badly, to feel bad for it because our conscience reprimand ourselves and so often the truth win than the wrong because it has more capacity to be stronger.

“It is so hard for me to change because I fear that people will not like the sober me”What I can not understand sometimes is that we judge ourselves by others' thoughts because we think through this we can adapt to their lives, but it totally wrong.
Or sometimes it happens that we convince our self to the problem we had, certainly the most we know have it. Then it may suffer a major problem as we have difficulty we take away from us, or to take control of it.
What I think that sometimes man deceive yourself not others. That you can not change their fate, so has more self determination and a strong will can change everything we want to be, and it is your life not others so live for you not to other.
“Why should I read books about people that don’t look like me? People that I don’t even know and that I am not going to understand because they don’t understand me”
what I think when I read the quotes and the rest of her text, so can we see that she discovered herself that she was wrong, so there should be always daring to look at the whole of the thing if we initially show disinterest can lead to that we cant understand view of the different things that can happen every day.

“The buildings were burning and people got beaten up just because of the color of their skin their religion or ethnicity”I like this little text because before so were, many people beaten and killing in a tragic way just because they have a different skin color or religion and I think it was wrong.
All of us have the same value and nobody is better than the other.
And whatever man is so should all accept the person as the other and here in Sweden all accept you whatever you are from.

“I believe we should all be aware of and also to realize that we are not alone”
I think it is a good quote because if I have problem so I am not alone for there are many people who feel the same sense for example if I am bored and just want to take a suicide but I know I am not lonely because there are many people in the world who feel the same feeling as me so I should always be happy because for every problem so there are a solution.

0 comments