The Sarah & Musa story - My opinions on their story Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I think this whole story is just so ridiculous. She was only 12 and no 12-year old knows what love is. It's very, very rare that a 12-year old is so "mature" for her/his age and she was really not one of those rare 12-year olds.
He was 18, and even if that counts as an "adult" or that you are authoritative, in my eyes, he was still a teenager that didn't know much about life and therefore he was not mature enough to get married of even consider such a thing. Marriage is not a joke and not something you should play with, which I thought they were doing. Marriage means committing yourself to someone for the rest of your life and in order to do that you have to be 100% certain that the person you choose is the right person for you. And I find it very hard to believe that a 12 year old little British girl that just hit puberty, and a 18 year old Turkish waiter has found true love. At that age, you haven't even found yourself, so you're absolutely not ready to get married. It doesn't make any sense to me. At all. She was only there for a short time and it takes much more than just a vacation to know if you are really in love with someone.

When Sarah told her side of the story I got the feeling that she still isn't mature even if her appearance has changed and everything else she said, because she stills acts a little childish. And when she talks about what happened, she blames so much on Musa and acts like nothing of it was ever her fault. And at one point she says one thing that sounds as if she really has grown up, but then all the sudden it's like she changes her mind and says something completely childish. It's like she has moodswings. Maybe she's pregnant again, who knows... For example she talks about what a struggle she has been trough and that she doesn't even act like a teenager anymore, but then later in the article you find out that she goes out every Friday night and joins her friends. It's ok to go out a Friday night and spend time with friends, but every Friday night? I don't know but in my opinion that's a bit to much for a mother of 2 little children. She needs to spend that time on looking for a job and not partying.
I don't like her at all. She is still a teenager and immature and has a lot to learn before she can say that she is grown up.

When I read Musa's side of the story, it was just so sad. Not that I felt sorry for him but as a person he came across as a sad person. Both him AND Sarah are just so naive and stupid. They should have thought really hard before they got themselves into a marriage. People like those two just makes me so furious.
Now he is unemployed and married to another woman that he had a daughter with. I mean, come on!
When he married Sarah he says that he didn't know how young she was. That was probably the worst excuse I've ever heard. How could you possibly marry someone when you don't even know their age? Oh my God! That was really stupid said of him. And this only proves how much they knew about each other. Meaning nothing at all. No wonder their so-called "relationship" didn't work out. And the fact that he didn't know anything about her, especially her age, means he only wanted something from her. Some say it was because of money. I think so too.
Anyway... To sum it all up, they were young and stupid and should have never got themselves into such a big thing. And I hope people who knows about them learns from their mistake.

0 comments