My views on the story of Musa and Sarah. Monday, January 19, 2009


My views on the story of Musa and Sarah.

I am thinking as any other that maybe in the beginning he used her as she was a way to get to move to her country in order to get better life. and let the dreams become real. but when you think carefully about the bush and see the entirety of their relationship we see that it was possible that he might be in love with her after a while. it seems that he loved her real. he could discover something in her as he did in all other women. but unfortunately he could not support her. I think the only chin that certainly it would have happen in their relationship to those from different cultures, which play a major role for those who have been around and it was specillt for both Sarah and Musa. I also believe that their families could affect a little when they involved themselves now and then, as I said, because of their background that could prevent the rest of his life. "I'm mature and confident. And I do not regret for a moment what happened." And a piece to which I thought was interesting and it has been in my text, it was when she said that "I try to be so tough on the outside, but on the inside I'm just a normal girl and I get hurt, "she says. "I do still love Musa, but not in the way I used to. This she said would show that she learned one of his journey with Musa. and I do not blame her at her parents either, for what happened to her, would happen even if her mother would be against her will. it's not always you feel loved by others, this feeling was Sarah when she met Musa. one thing to let people talk what they want because they can never be satisfied.

0 comments