sara and musa Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I start by saing stupid kids, and stupid parent. How can the parents let there dughter get married or give birth to a child, when she is a child her self.
She got pregnent at age fourteen, FOURTEEN!! She could get a abortion instead. I think she regrets it, bud not her child now when its born, she maybe regrets her being stupid to get pragnent so young. But when your in love you dont know what you doing. She was too young to make that decisions on her own. I think her selfconfidence was so low and she feel in love with anybody.
I dont think that musa want to married sarah just to move to britain, he was also stupid for not saing to sara to get an abortion, even if its against his religion its for the best. I read from Zyrie that musa didnt know her age, but I think thats bulls*it, wher the fu*k are your eays when you need them??!! And when the lived together didnt he see her passport at all..?
If i can say my opinion it whas a "summer love" if can say so, i dont relly know...
ok, good night sleep tight.

0 comments