Sarah and Musa's story. Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The story is very sad of what happened beause I expected somthing real different.If I was in Sarah's position I would be mad and tooken ravenge on him after what he did to her and also married another girl right after she went back to U.K,then still got the nerv to say he still loves her even though his married.I kind of blame everybody basically most on the parents.What were they thinking to alow their youngest doughter probably to get married especially when she is in that age of 12 just got in o her teenage-years.I dont care about she didn't have any self-assured,that's only bullshit to learn young kids based on my opinions.The mother is always protective what is wrong with this mothers mind,you may think that she is psycotic in some how.This is problems to talk about in the family not just saying "Oh,what the heck she'll find another way to get there" and it's true but hard she has to work in couple months and by then the love would fade away.On this way she would come to her senses or you just take the sharge over her and say obviously "No,you're not going anywhere and by the way your grounded."
These are my thoughts when i read the sequel story and at the same time felt pretty sad over the sons because the are oing to be rased with out no father "included in the picture."
So I hope she learned a valuable lesson in the future about men and never ever really trust one man either what happens.

0 comments