Homework

  • I liked the scene when the teacher reads the diaries. All the stories they have written are amazing. All of them have only bad memories and they have only experienced bad events. Their stories were so touching and it made me feel compassion for this them.

  • I think watching the move is better of course. The move gives you the picture to explain
    even more and to make you understand and feel the movie more. The bad thing with the movie is that it didn’t have all the scenes that the book had. For me it obviously that I rather like the book then the movie, because the book have so many unnecessary details. The book can take you quiet a while to read but the movie takes you just a couple of hour. But the only thing freedom writers both the book and the movie have uncomment is that they are really good and explains filing and situations so goo that you really can feel their pain.

  • I think the message is to show people that every body has problems and really hard situations to deal with and feeling bad for you or blaming somebody else is not the solution. Instead you have to accept the past, move on and do something useful with your life and your future.

I love the movie it was great.

0 comments