freedom writers Monday, June 1, 2009

I liked the scen where someone in the class draws a picture of an african american boy in the class. The drawing was racist aginst African american people, and mrs gruwell made a comparence to the holocaust were they drew pictures of jewish people. The students defended themselfs by saying their life was hard. Mrs gruwell starts talking about respect and its true meaning, and that the color of the skin doesnt relly mather. I think this scen was very strong it almost made me cry and I dont use to cry for movies.

I liked both. When you read, you imagin all the scens, and the book have scens that the movie dosent have, and other details. If i had to pick i would pick the book because it has more information and emotion, even thoug the movie was vary good.

I think the message of the movie was that the color of your skin doesnt matter because you still deserve and and have to give respect, we are all human beings and we shouldnt be deviding us into groups.

0 comments