What´s Eating Gildbert Grape? Friday, October 24, 2008

1. Answer: when Arnie was great against his older brother and he was beaten by him, it was very sad when saw it, so that's why I remember it, I like most of when there is something sad in that movie I see.


2. Answer :because he was the oldest of all his siblings he tried to be like a father to them and he did his best to take care on his little brother Arnie. The responsibility of a family should not be as Gilbert's family since it was he who had a lot of responsibility and the responsibility was not shared in Gildberts family, it should be shared with everyone in your family regardless of whether there is a big brother who can take care of all, in my view.


3. Answer: He became more mature and started thinking about his future since he fell in love with Becky.


4. Answer:It is good because he may be thinking first and then choose himself first, but in a way that is bad, I think, because it might slow if he will think before he takes a decision.


5. Answer: yes I can understand what Gilbert feel and mean, I think he means that he wants to Arnie to live but in a way not because he has it tough.


6. Anwer: That he could die anytime, I think


7. Answer: to process and ensure all people equal in my opinion, because they show Arnie how he is and he is also a mother she was very heavy and people laughed about her when she went out, and she would never go out.

1 comments:

Åsa said...

Good point you made about Gilbert starting to think about his own future after he met Becky. Before that he had never thought of what he wanted for himself in the future.