Two readers at least Sunday, September 7, 2008

The English A blog has got at least two readers in the class ;) I suspect there are more of you, though and that's what I am hoping for. I was thinking that I should invite all of you in the class to become co-writers of this blog. That way you can all post your own entries in here and it will be more of a class-blog on equal terms. What do you think? I just started a blog in my Swedish B class where all of the students can contribute. It is going to be a lot of fun!
Don't forget your homework for Wednesday - grammar review 2. Please be well prepared for the class and let me know if you have any questions, ok?

3 comments

Emma said...

Hii, I think it souns like a great idea. =) If everyone in the class can put up posts, then we can ask each other things to.

~Emma*

Emma said...

(answere to your comment on my blog)

I think that it´s good practise to and that´s why I´m not writing in Swedish. =) I have another blog on another page where I write in english, and I have made some friends in U.S that I talk to daily over the blog. =) It´s really cool and very fun. I have learned alot about their lifestyle, it´s far more diffrent then you think but some things is the same. My english has improved alot since I started my blog. =)

~Emma*

Åsa said...

That sounds great! Really cool idea to get in touch with English speakers online. I have a couple of North American friends too that I talk to over the Internet.